Sing to the Lord, all the earth!
Tell of his salvation from day to day.
Declare his glory among the nations,
his marvelous works among all the peoples!
For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised,
and he is to be feared above all gods.
For all the gods of the peoples are worthless idols,
but the Lord made the heavens.
Splendor and majesty are before him;
strength and joy are in his place.
Ascribe to the Lord, O families of the peoples,
ascribe to the Lord glory and strength!
Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name;
bring an offering and come before him!
Worship the Lord in the splendor of holiness;
tremble before him, all the earth;
yes, the world is established; it shall never be moved.
Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice,
and let them say among the nations, “The Lord reigns!”
1 Chronicles 16:23-31
- Elevation Worship: Give Me Faith
- Isabel Davis: The Call
- Hillsong: In Control
- Bethel Music: It Is Well
- Phil Thompson: My Worship
- :Grace Changes Everything
- Victory Worship: Safe
- Red Rocks Worship: God With Us
- Red Rocks Worship: You Never Forget
- Chris Tomlin: Your Grace Is Enough
- Steffany Gretzinger: The More I Seek You
- Matt Maher: Faithfulness
- Red Rocks Worship: Right Here, Right Now
- Bethel: To Worship You I Live
- Upper Room Music: The Joy Of Surrender + The Stand
- Vertical Worship: No Turning Back
- Neyi: Lamb Of God
- Dr.Tumi: Forgiven
- Jaye Thomas: Draw Near
- Free Worship: Christ Be Revealed
- Melisser Helser & Steffany Gretzinger: Catch The Wind
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you are encouraged as you spend time with God. These are worship songs that have been a blessing to me. I have more coming your way. If there’s one thing I love doing is worshipping God. There are so many things that vie for our attention but we must learn to fix our eyes on Jesus. We must stay connected to God each and every day. It’s not always easy because we have so many things going on in our lives but with the help of the Holy Spirit we can spend time with God. Take time to spend time in his word this week amidst your busy schedule. Make room for God in the same way you make time for everything in life but much more. Remember, this walk is a journey. Stay Blessed & Encouraged 🙂