Good morning to you all. As we know the New Year is approaching. God has been good. For some of us it hasn’t been a great year. Through it all, God has sought you through the storm. Many of us are still trusting God for many things. He will come through. Keep the faith. Spend time with God. Don’t give up on yourself. Don’t give up on God. Just look back at your life and see what God has done for you.
Here are a few things God has done for me.
- He woke me up in the morning. Kept me through the days and showered me with his love. There were days when I didn’t feel loved but God wrapped his love.
- He provided for me & my family. Gave us food & a place to lay our head to rest. He also protected us. As we walk around this Earth, there is evil and enviness but my God, he covered is with his Blood. Prayer it surely works.
- He made a way for me in school. For one is my classes, I had to complete 99 hours at 3 different agencies and God made a way. I took 18 credits and even though I’m waiting on my results and I’m disappointed in one of them, I’m grateful.
- I got baptized this year. Yayy. It hasn’t been an easy journey but I’m grateful. I’m learning that every trial is not a setback for God. He can use you to do his work. Jesus has the Final say.
- I’m thankful for the friends & Christian organizations God has led me towards this year. I’m growing, learning and becoming a Woman of God.
- Overall, I’m thankful. It’s December 30th, 2015 and I’m alive because of his Grace.
Just want to say a very big thank you to all of you who stop by to check out my blog. It’s been 2 years since I started this blog. October 27, 2013 was when I launched this blog. Glory be to God. This year I learned to be consistent. Thank you again. I hope that this upcoming year is filled with joy, peace, light & all of God’s blessing. May we learn & flourish. May we pray more & trust in the Lord. May thankfulness reign in our hearts. Let’s remember that God loves us all. 😊❤️